Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with college education

Like these vegetables I(refers to many more students, not to mention that I'm not Ishaan Awasthi ) don't find much of difference in my pre-college and post college wisdom. The class lectures seems to be delivered in alien language and ct paper's material look like "काला अक्षर भैंस बराबर" and the inherited characteristics of mechanical teachers to put down students does icing of cake .
Sometimes I think we are going to implement these theories in month or two and we had no clue what we had learnt in previous semesters. Not so far back, in BPCL interview I was asked about pumps and all and I was tangled in jargons like an art or economics student (not to mention I had recently passed course of turbo-machinery ) .
My interviewers (mostly MBA grads) were asking questions using alien mechanical mumbo jumbo. Apart from that interview, in each and every interview or vivas I was packed down like tender footed person. This is the status of final year, lets move on to find a reason to this miserable condition of more than 90% B.tech Grads of ITBHU.
Lets start with a poem written for all one night stand fan club....
कहाँ कोई किताब ऐसी मिली,
जिसपर दिल लुटा देते,
हर एक ने दिमाग खाया किस-किस को निपटा देते,
अब syllabus देखकर सोचते हैं
कुछ दिन और होता तो दुनिया हिला देते …
This night out system had helped us outperform our basic knowledge of subject we mug up and without digestion reproduce in papers. The 'Geeta Saransh' behind this idiosyncrasy of engineering students is depicted in following Image (to explain that this is geeta saar)Guys in BHU Kulgeet we refer our university as "सर्व विद्या की राजधानी " Did u ever bothered y? I put forward a reason
"Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshmen bring a little in; seniors don't take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates."

Like these analogous vegetables had some difference between them, there is one and weighty one between pre-B.Tech
me and post-B.Tech me..... BPCL wouldnt had recruited me then even when I had promised them to work 4 them my entire life........... :)

2 comments:

Aditya said...

hey

this time I really spend some time here... well nice posts to start with... Project to mahamaaya hai... well that was funny... :D

Adi

P.S. Mere surname ko GOYAL kar dena :D

vijay said...

first of all i am very glad that i am able to understand your post. Though murali, sabu, kunal and rai too are not able to catch you what you wanna to say.May Be i too.
but about study i always have stand with you.One more thing BPCL recruited you cause you are the best.One more thing,(tera kab kanha kyun kat jaaye kissi ko pata nahi) pray to god they never read your this post :D.